Marketing & User Acquisition Leader
Checkout 51 is a mobile couponing app that helps millions of shoppers save money, and allows brands to leverage purchase data to deliver the right offer to the right person at the right time.
We’re looking for an experience marketing & user acquisition executive to lead our growth efforts, oversee a significant marketing budget, build a top-notch marketing team, and work closely with the founders and product team to take the company to the next level.
The position is full-time and located in downtown Toronto.
You'll be responsible for:
- Lead all marketing and user acquisition efforts, driving innovative and cost-effective new user acquisition and taking the company’s global membership from 7+ million users today to over 50 million in the coming years
- Develop the long-term plan that establishes Checkout 51 as the premiere mobile app that helps millions of families save each week
- Plan and optimize all marketing spend with a strong focus on ROI, including sourcing and managing marketing agencies, experimenting with new acquisition channels, and overseeing creative testing, landing page optimization, and ASO
- Work closely with the product team, advocating for and collaborating with the product team to shape our product in a way that efficiently adds users
- Work with the company founders in the Toronto headquarters on the evolution of our brand and our consumer proposition
- Lead our trade marketing efforts, ensuring that top US and Canadian marketers, especially our CPG clients, understand how our innovative tools can help their businesses
- Build a marketing team - recruit, hire, manage, and motivate exceptional team members
- Own and provide reporting on key user acquisition metrics
What we're looking for:
- A results-oriented marketing executive
- Extensive experience in mobile user acquisition and digital marketing, including a strong understanding of the metrics & KPIs that drive a successful mobile platform
- On top of the latest marketing trends, tools and technologies
- Superior analytic skills with a solid understanding of mobile and web analytics; comfort working with data scientists/analysts
- You love to experiment – test, learn, test, learn, test, learn …
- A self-starter and leader who can take an idea, communicate it, and manage it through execution
- Passionate about being part of the start-up world
- You love making a difference - work is fun!
Please send resume and cover letter to directly to email@example.com.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We're always looking for new talent!
See available positions